Centre for Womens Reproductive Care
We provide compassionate, collaborative and comprehensive reproductive care to women and their families. Since 2006, our professional and friendly team in Coffs Harbour have been dedicated to serving women of all ages, using the latest research and best available evidence-based treatments. Led by Obstetrician and Gynaecologist Dr Harvey Ward, we provide a range of specialist reproductive care services including:
- Obstetrics (pre-pregnancy assessment, pregnancy management, ultrasound scan, caesarean delivery, vaginal birth after previous caesarean delivery -VBAC)
- Gynaecology (Genital diseases, Pap smears, menstrual irregularity, hysterectomy, prolapse, Urodynamic Investigations)
- Fertility Care (IVF, infertility diagnosis)
- Specialist Surgery (Pelvic organ prolapse)
- Specialist Advice (HRT, sexual function, cancer screening)
Dr Ward is a Fellow of The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists as well as a NSW Board Certified Specialist. Along with over 25 years of experience, Dr Ward is committed to going that “extra mile” to provide the highest quality care. He works in collaboration with other well respected specialists to offer his patients comprehensive care. In addition, Dr Ward’s compassionate nature and easy-to-understand communication style helps women and their partners stay informed and empowered.
If you would like to make an appointment or receive additional information, please contact us on (02) 6652 1266.